Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My buddy is on Etsy!

Attention, oh mothers who are looking to natural fibers and away from synthetics!! My friend, Danielle (you can call her Dee), is a WAHM in Louisiana. She tells her story in her fledgling blog of how she got started on Etsy. Her inventory is small as she begins this journey, but she is taking custom orders as well, so it's taking a little longer to build an inventory. Everything that she makes is 100% cotton. She knits, she crochets, and she sews...she's supermom! If you have a minute, please take the time to visit her Etsy store. If you're in need of some of her wares, I'm sure she would appreciate the business. Introducing, for the very first time...::drumroll::...Stitches in Cotton!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention. I truly appreciate all the help you have given to get me started on my new adventure. :)

Jessica said...

My pleasure, my friend! You do what I don't have the time to!