Saturday, September 24, 2011

Busy days!

Well then.  To pick up where I left off...

For starters, turns out that I got an A and B for that one term, not two Bs.  Yay!

Another term has come and gone since, which included my time back in Kentucky for "Crossing the Bridge".  I did a presentation on diabetes, got to see all of my Frontier sisters, and got to meet a friend face-to-face for the first time!  We've been friends for years online, and she watched Connor for me while I was in classes.  I got As in both classes this term...yay!  The term that starts in 2 days brings my very first MIDWIFERY class!  Woooooooohoooooooooooo!

We moved into a really nice house, much more updated and a little bit bigger, a 3/2 instead of a 2/1.  Smaller yard, though.  I'll post pics sometime.  We're using the move as a catalyst for our decluttering project and minimizing our possessions.  What an incredible task this is!

I turn 30 in 2 days.  'Nuff said.

Back on the Whole 30, day 5 (I think) and sailing along merrily.  I'm in on it with another person, and it's nice for accountability.

Enough for now...


No comments: