Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Do you ever seriously just dread the thought of cleaning? Not even deep cleaning, just the standard old empty-the-dishwasher-and-load-it-back-up type stuff? Today is one of those days. Plus I have a noisy little boy demanding my attention, and a babe who is currently on a growth spurt and nursing every hour...I just can't seem to get my thoughts in order or my butt in gear. So what do I do? Blog. Is it making me feel better? Not really. Just aiding and abetting my lack of drive today. Maybe I'll get up and make coffee. Then I'll feel a little more chipper.

Deklan got up in the night and brought a bottle of water into the bed last night. He drank a few sips, then left it open in the bed, unbeknownst to me. Well, gravity and wrinkled covers happen, and needless to say I woke up at about 4am to a stream of freezing cold water hitting my shoulder and side. I stumbled to the bathroom for a towel to lay on the now wet sheets, and went back to sleep. Gavin slept thru the whole thing. Oh, the joys of the family bed!

O.K. I can't procrastinate any longer. I'm getting up now. I think...

No comments: