Thursday, May 15, 2008

Busy as always!



Ah, yes...he has discovered putting things up his nose! He actually got a piece of cereal stuck in there the other day, but thankfully the candy corn was too big to get stuck! As you can see, the boys are growing so fast! I can't believe that Deklan will be four in a couple of months, and Gavin is almost 4 months old! Speaking of Deklan, he's becoming quite the artist! He drew an elephant the other day, and you could really tell it was an elephant! Here is a picture of a whale that he drew:



I'm getting ready for the moving sale this weekend. I just can't wait till it's all done...blech!!


I came across this picture on a friends myspace page. I liked it so much that I just HAD to share it. The earth is, indeed, alive!! Is this possibly a female Ent?? Was ol' Treebeard wrong when he said that the Ent women looked so much like the Ent men that you couldn't tell the difference?? (Or was it Gimli who said that about Dwarf women? Anyway...) So here, for your viewing pleasure, is the Dancing Tree!




Nothing terribly important going on these last couple of days, just getting paperwork ready for California and getting our stuff ready to sell. These weeks are flying by and I have no idea how I'm going to have everything ready in time!

No comments: