Monday, March 30, 2009

Newport Beach trip pics...

I'm going to have to do these pics in two parts, since I want to publish more than five pics.  Anyhoo, here's Deklan's shirt from Uncle Scott and Aunt Donna...too cute!

J-Bo and Ambo's wedding annoucement...congrats, you two lovebirds!  These pics were taken during a very long, cold, windy winter walk on Newport Beach.

Deklan learning to "give some dap" from Uncle Scott...

Donna and the up-cycled t-shirt yarn bag that I made for her.  She also announced during the trip that she is preggo with their first babe!!  Congrats, momma!

 A close-up of the bag.  I loved this one so much, if I could have kept it for myself, I would have.  But I think the bag matches Donna's personality really well, so I couldn't justify keeping it.  Maybe I can find another groovy tie-dye shirt and complimenting colors to make a bag for me!

To be continued in the next post...

1 comment:

thegamerswife said...

Jessica, thanks for visiting my blog! I always love hearing from other wives out there!!