Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hmmm...

I feel icky tonight.  I had a rough day at work, and now I'm home and just BLAH.  I'm flushed, slightly nauseated, feel hot all over (but no fever), and I'm exhausted.  I'm also on day 36 of my cycle with no end in sight, which I guess is O.K., considering that my cycles have been getting longer...34-35 days average.  What the heck is up with THAT?!  It kinda has me worried, that there's some weird hormonal thing going on with me that might be bad...or it could just be that Gavin's nursing a bit more than usual because he's teething again...or it could be stress-related...who knows?  I hope I'm not broken!!  I know not too many people read my blog, but for any other chicas out there...have you ever been through this?  Oh, and I took a pregnancy test yesterday just for kicks and it was a big negatory.

No comments: