Friday, May 8, 2009

Order out of chaos?

O.K.  So this week hasn't exactly gone as planned, but you have to be flexible, right?  I ended up working on days that I was supposed to have off, and having classes on the days that I DID have "off".  But all in all, we've done good!  We haven't gone out for dinner, for starters.  Monday went as planned.  Tuesday I ended up cooking instead of doing frozen, since I had a class resulting in a half-day.  Wednesday was ALL fouled up...our van started acting up and we had to have it towed to the dealership to get it fixed, all of which took up our entire evening.  So we ended up eating some of the black bean salad with tortilla chips and a throw-together chicken noodle soup (two cans of Campbell's Country-style Chicken Noodle, one boiled chicken breast chopped, and a handful of sliced green onions).  I didn't even eat last night...I just fell into bed in a state of utter exhaustion after a glass of chocolate milk.  So, I'm off for the next three days, so I should be able to cook as planned!  Not too shabby, considering that "life happens".  Our printer went on the blink, but it's back to normal and I'm going to print off those pages from that site and start using them.

I'm planning on re-hennaing my hair tonight.  Speaking of which, I have to go mix the henna and lemon so it can start releasing.  Oh, and thanks for the comments, people!  I know, it was only two and I'm a little lame, but I love the fact that people read and care enough to comment.  You rock, people!

Just a little aside...Jack Johnson is the bomb.  The bomb, I say.  And Matt Nathanson is pretty awesome, too.  

No comments: